The first stage of a successful remodel starts with design. It allows you to visualize the final result of your functional, yet stunning home. The Design Division of HQR offers interior design services, which include permit ready plans, detailed elevations, 3D renderings, budget-friendly finish schedules, and shopping trips accompanied by our in-house designer.
The Benefits of 3D Renderings and Interior Design
There are several advantages to 3D architectural renderings:
- Clients can brainstorm a variety of designs to see what works best.
- Renderings vastly improve visual communications between contractors and Clients.
- The Design process allows Clients to plan ahead by choosing the exact finish materials before the remodel starts.
- A finish schedule will help Clients stay within their budget.
- Shopping trips help guide Clients during the process of visiting vendors and choosing materials.
- It will help the Client save money by eliminating last minute changes during construction.
Meet the Design Team!
Monique helps manage the HQR Design showroom and assists customers with designing their home. She studied architecture at Diablo Valley College and graduated San Francisco State University with a Bachelor’s of Science in Interior Design. She loves to use her creativity and spatial planning skills to develop photorealistic renderings of client’s dream homes. Outside of work she loves to draw and go on hikes.
Katie is an in-house designer who loves helping clients to achieve their perfect remodel. It is her mission to make the whole remodel process as smooth as possible for clients, and will even accompany you on shopping trips for finish materials! She graduated from Westfield State University with a Bachelor’s of Art in Fine Arts. In her spare time, she likes to paint, cook, and be with her family.
We are proud to be working with multiple vendors around the Bay Area in order to provide the best fit for our customers.